Thursday, October 22, 2009

navy blue

Now, think of it. Navy Blue is a wonderful colour. My sister and I were just discussing this today. Here are some reasons I've come up with.

  • anybody can wear this colour. really, it's true. and it makes your skin glow.
  • it's very versatile. you can wear it with black, dressy, casual, etc.
  • and instead of "little black dresses", everyone could wear "little navy blue dresses". i think i would like that.
  • it's the colour of deep water -- such as oceans or the great lakes...
  • and the colour of the night sky. with the stars sprinkled in this vast space, it's beautiful.
  • it's just really, really good.
I've run out of reasons. But you get the point. Also, I've had the notorious swine flu this past week. It's been interesting... lot's of coughing, aches, and runny noses, but I do believe I'm on the upswing now. And it hasn't all been bad -- I learned a new recipe from Racheal Ray, and now I'm painting my nails red and waiting for The Office to start.

Goodnight!

N

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree Natalie! I think navy blue, true navy blue is amazing on everyone! :)

Mary said...

Natalie I loooove you cute one.
haha.
And yep I agree!