Thursday, January 14, 2010

happy new year!

So far my year has been looking a bit like this:
  • playing lots of piano; i love new sheet music! 
  • starting the spring semester and liking my classes a lot, even if one of them is really awkward and the others are things that i'm normally not interested in; and then there's music appreciation which -- let me tell you -- i really appreciate amidst all the science classes
  • dancing quite a bit, whether it be tango-ing it up at zumba or just being crazy elsewhere
  • hearing God's voice through all the sounds of everyday life and really knowing and understanding what He wants for me
  • running often
  • frost-covered trees
  • starting new and interesting books 
  • not showing my ivories 
I'm looking forward to how the rest of 2010 will be! So far I love it!



No comments: